**Training Day with SLS & Mrs Makeup – Ombre Brows: Models and Case study clients criteria **
We need the models and case study clients to meet strict criteria:- Pease read below.
Ombre brows have a tendency to scab – You must be committed to following the aftercare requirements, which will mean:
- No touching the brow
- No picking and no makeup on brow throughout the healing process.
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must not have had your brows tattooed previously.
- You must not be pregnant or breast feeding.
- You must not suffer from any medical conditions.
- You must not suffer from any active skin condition, or have suffered from eczema or psoriasis in the past.
- You must not be a sunbed user, or be in the sun 4 weeks pre-and post procedure dates.
- You would preferably take a good tan in the sun – be olive skinned rather than pale.
- You will preferably have medium to dark brown hair.
- You will preferably have some existing eyebrow hair.
Those selected will require to complete a full medical questionnaire, and consent form to ensure suitability. A sensitivity test will also be carried out to ensure suitability.
Fees are £150 for the models & £225 for Case study clients. This includes 1st procedure and refill. Fees are payable in full in advance.
Please submit your application and photograph along with contact telephone number either via Facebook PM, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.